Hello team, I am building a Quick sight Dashboard, I have added a few controls(filters) to a sheet. Lets say I have added 8 filters at the top of the visual and I want to move the 8th filter to the first. Is there a way we could do this? I have tried dragging the tridot under the controls and also dragging that specific filter name under the filters column on the column but I was not able to move them. Should we delete everything and set them up in the order or is there a workaround?
Thank you.
Hi @tivinayz,
No need to delete anything. Instead of moving the 8th filter to the 1st slot directly, move the 8th filter to the 2nd slot, then drag the filter in the first slot with the one in the 2nd.
Here are screenshots to better showcase: (in this example I moved the 4th filter to slot 1).
First, move the intended filter (in this case 4) to slot 2:
Then grab the filter in slot 1 and place it in slot 2 (this will swap the places of the filters)
Hope this helps and please feel free to reply with clarifications/questions!
Hello @WLS-Cesar , thank you for the above example. I was initially trying to move the 8th filter to 1st. I am now able to fix the issue using the above approach by moving the 8th filter to second and then first.
Thank you.